[AUCTeX-devel] org-preview-latex-fragment (org-mime-htmlize) and preview

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] org-preview-latex-fragment (org-mime-htmlize) and preview-latex
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 16:28:40 +0000

Hello

I use org-preview-latex-fragment, which like preview-LaTeX, can also
generate via dvipng latex math formula to embedded png. I use it for
matlab files and for email, the latter I have to run org-mime-htmlize
as well.

When I run it on a latex buffer I find it much inferior to
preview-latex. That is why I ask, could the superior preview-latex
engine used for the org-preview-latex-fragment?

Here comes and example (I know people hate htmlized email, but in the
case of a math formula there is not much choice.)

\[
\int f dx=0
\]

Uwe Brauer