[AUCTeX-devel] a strange problem with pretty symbols and qquad

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] a strange problem with pretty symbols and qquad
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 11:23:18 +0000

Hello

I use two thinkpad laptops with the same Kubuntu installation, GNU emacs
etc.

However in one of them (X201) the command \qquad is displayed correctly
using the pretty symbol mode, however in the other it is not not,

I attach  a screenshot.

This is not really a auctex issue, but I would appreciate any comment.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer