Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Feature Request

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Feature Request
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 14:49:44 +0000

Hi Mosè,

   > Which function do you use to follow link?  `browse-url' does the right
   > thing for me.

I chose the mouse, left or middle button, I think more important is how
and which helper application is configured.

   > AUCTeX can fill this variable even without RefTeX.

ok

   > `LaTeX-bibitem-list' is a variable.

That make sense

   > The fact that you don't need it doesn't mean nobody else can need this
   > feature.

Of course not! Especially since I tend to annoy users on this list with
my requests :'(  I just wanted to understand her Caroline's request.

   >  In addition, you may need to read code with wrong references
   > written by someone else (it happened to me last week, BTW).

Hm ok did not happen to me. BTW bibretrive is really wonderful, I wonder
if we could include it into auctex. If the authors agrees and the auctex
team as well.

Uwe