Re: [AUCTeX-devel] TeX-command-run-all : make nomenclature

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] TeX-command-run-all : make nomenclature
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 13:20:34 +0000

>>> "Mosè" == Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> writes:

   > Hi Uwe,
   >> Hello
   >>
   >> Is there a possibility that TeX-command-run-all would also include a
   >> command which generates a nomenclature.

   > `TeX-run-command-run-all' does nothing special, it runs the program
   > suggested by `TeX-command-default', which uses information contained
   > in the compilation log.  Which package do you use for your
   > nomenclature?
I have the following
\usepackage[refpage,refeq,intoc]{nomencl}
\makeglossary
\makenomenclature
\makeindex

I thought that TeX-command-run-all would

    -  run twice for a vanilla latex file because of the reference.

    -  run LaTeX once, bibtex and then LaTeX if the file contained a
       reference to a bib file like
       \bibliography{EELambda}

    -  run LaTeX once, then Index and then LaTeX if the header
       containted information about the index.
   > Does it somehow emits a warning in the compilation log
   > suggesting to run makegloss?

No.
   > How can AUCTeX guess it needs to run
   > makegloss?