Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Ignore specific warnings

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Ignore specific warnings
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 14:02:50 +0100

Hi Tassilo,

> Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Hi Mosè,
>
>> would someone be interested in having the possibility to ignore
>> specific warnings in `TeX-error-list'?
>
> Yes, I'm very interested in undefined references/citations but can live
> with, e.g., LaTeX Warning: `h' float specifier changed to `ht', so that
> would be a good thing.

Good, then now you have only to set `TeX-ignore-warnings' to a regexp
matching the warnings you want to ignore.  In `TeX-error-overview',
hiding and showing the unwanted warnings is as difficult as pressing
"x".  Now, with "b" and "w" you can also toggle visibility of bad
boxes and all generic warnings.