Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Integrating support for some viewers

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Integrating support for some viewers
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 19:53:14 +0900

Hi Mosè,

> Thanks for your patch, looks good to me.  Could you please provide a
> commit patch with the ChangeLog entry as commit message?

Sorry, I'm not sure how "commit patch" should look like.  Actually, I'm
using mercurial with hg-git plugin, so my patch may lack the detail the
real git would append.  Anyway, I'm sending what "hg export --git"
produced with the copyright year change added.  Forgive me if this does
not fulfill your request.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita