Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Integrating support for some viewers

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Integrating support for some viewers
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 23:13:43 +0900

> Thanks, I installed your patch.  For the future, it would be great if
> you were able to find a way to provide patches like those created by
> format-patch (including commit information: author, date, message,
> etc...): that would be much easier for us and also better for you as
> it avoids errors when "manually" applying a patch ;-)

Thank you very much.  I will study the detailed format which `git
format-patch' outputs, and consult the mercurial documentation to see
whether I can tailor mercurial command to produce the equivalent format
as git.

And Thank you, too, Uwe.  Your suggestion of `bridge repo' may be a
simple solution for me.  I will find whether it works well.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita