Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Further TikZ patches

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Further TikZ patches
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 17:01:55 +0000

https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/search.cgi?phrase=xemacs&search=search&skip=0&attribute_field=package&attribute_operator=STREQ&attribute_value=auctex&order_field=date&order_operator=NUMA&max_results=100
   >  Bug tracker isn't a good sample of our community, but sometimes I
   > think we're still supporting XEmacs for just one person.  Sorry, Uwe
   > :-)

Sigh.
In a nutshell and still as the responsible, official Xemacs auctex
package manager, I would say:
please consider a solution such that

(if (featurep 'xemacs) dont-implement-that-feature)

But don't make auctex incompatible with Xemacs in the sense that it
cannot anymore byte compiled.

Outside that nutshell this calls for a rant. But I feel to tired (and I
am too busy) for that.

Uwe