Re: [AUCTeX-devel] exclude begin{comment} (optionally) from LaTeX-fill-r

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] exclude begin{comment} (optionally) from LaTeX-fill-region and friends
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2016 12:53:39 +0000

>>> "Mosè" == Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> writes:

    >> -  the documentation say of LaTeX-fill-environment should say
    >> something about that possibility. I could provide a trivial
    >> patch.

    > Good idea, but do you mean the docstring or the manual?

Docstring, that is where I think most people look it up (at least aehm I
do)

    > This is a feature of `LaTeX-fill-region-as-paragraph', that is
    > used in all filling functions, it isn't specific to
    > `LaTeX-fill-environment'.

Ok. BTW this was one of the functions which was a mayor headache in
Xemacs for reasons I never figured out... :'(

    > I should remind you that since you didn't sign copyright papers we
    > can't accept patches longer than ~15 lines, but this won't be

I know :'(

    > probably the case. This should be the occasion to fill this gap
    > ;-)

I know, and it is on my TODO list, once I am in Germany where I can do
it electronically, especially since I want to submit bidi.el and
examn.el 2 style files.

Ok I send this patch in a minute, would you mind that it is in HG
format? As I understand form discussions you had with Ikumi Keita this
is not any longer a problem?

Uwe