Re: [AUCTeX-devel] exclude begin{comment} (optionally) from LaTeX-fill-r

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] exclude begin{comment} (optionally) from LaTeX-fill-region and friends
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 15:07:32 +0200

>    > 2016-06-04 14:56 GMT+02:00 Uwe Brauer <address@hidden>:
>    >> Wait, does auctex follow the GNU Emacs rules for sending patches? If so,
>    >> I am not sure whether using HG is such a good idea.
>
>    > What kind of rules?
> ,----
> | How to commit in emacs master;
> |
> | After vc-next-action:
> |
> |    > Put some summary text after "Summary:", then add an empty line after
> |    > "Author:" (I think deleting "Author:" is also okay, but there should
> |    > be an empty line after the "------" line.
> |

> | Then:
> |
> | git format-patch HEAD~1
> `----
>
> I meant the nitpicking about Summary and Author

I think that this "rule" has to do only with how `vc-next-action'
works, there will be no literal "Summary" in the final commit message.
Just create a commit whose message has a short description (max ~50
characters) as first line and the ChangeLog entry as body (separated
by a blank line from the first line).