Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Spell checking of macros

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Spell checking of macros
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 17:08:24 +0200

Hi Arash,

> I don't use Flyspell, so hard for me to tell.  Does Flyspell support
> skipping environments at all?  The only relevant variable in flyspell.el
> I see is `flyspell-tex-command-regexp' which matches only TeX commands.

I don't know, I only enable it for *TeX modes and just works, so I
never had to play with it.  The docstring of `flyspell-mode' function
reads:

Flyspell mode is a buffer-local minor mode.  When enabled, it
spawns a single Ispell process and checks each word.  The default
flyspell behavior is to highlight incorrect words.

Thus I expected that an improvement to ispell would have been
reflected to flyspell as well, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

> Currently, I don't have an idea how to integrate Flyspell into this.

Ok, fine, this shouldn't prevent you from going on with your work on ispell ;-)