[AUCTeX-devel] function for capitalization regexp replacement

From: Carlos
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] function for capitalization regexp replacement
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2016 17:48:56 -0400

Hello guys:

I need some help with layers, so I can have a function, that includes
regexp replacement for capitalization of string.

replace-regexp would be something like:

\([.?] \w+\)
\, (capitalize \1)

for the start of line would be
\^(\w\)
\, (capitalize \1)

but not interested so much in the latter.

After googling for hints about this issue, this link came up:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1314670/how-to-capitalize-english-string-in-emacs

and another made emphasis in having search-forward-regexp along with
replace-match  stackoverflow.com/questions/6395898 but the suggested
commands would not work in the file.

I tried autocapitalize.el and it's a great piece. And I know that Mosè
made suggestions to the author. But there is some noticeable lag with
it.

How can I have such a function in the init file? thanks all.