Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Spell checking of macros

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Spell checking of macros
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 18:18:40 +0200

Hi Arash,

> Hi all,
>
> Arash Esbati <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Ok, fine, this shouldn't prevent you from going on with your work on
>>> ispell ;-)
>>
>> No worries ;-) Here is the current state of affairs.  I patched tex.el
>> and latex.el with:
>
> Following up myself, I think I have a working setup for an AUCTeX ispell
> dictionary (diff attached).  I hope this way, it will be easy to add
> more macro/env names.  I would appreciate any comments.  After that, I
> will update the documentation and make it available.

Thanks for your work!  Some questions:

* why all those `eval-when-compile'?
* why you decided to add all elements of `TeX-ispell-skip-cmds-list'
in `tex-ispell.tex', instead of adding the appropriate macros in each
style file?  Performance?
* is is possible to skip the second argument of "\begin{}{}"?  For
example. in the first example you showed us in this thread `ispell'
still wants to check "llr".

These are the first comments that came to my mind.