Re: [AUCTeX-devel] correct patch for current master

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] correct patch for current master
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 17:43:10 +0200

>    > Hi Uwe,
>    > 2016-08-13 16:06 GMT+02:00 Uwe Brauer <address@hidden>:
>
>    > Thank you for your contribution.  A few comments:
>
>    > 1) first of all, did you sign the copyright papers?  We can't accept
>    > this file before you do so
>
> Not yet, I wanted to be sure that the contribution turns out to be
> useful. I have received the forms though. I will sign send and report
> once the process is finished.

Ok, fine, please notify us here when the process is complete.

> Thanks for your comments. Two questions:
>
>     -  is a mercurial patch ok?

I used the git one just because it was there, but if I remember well I
was able to use a Mercurial one in the past, right?

>     -  shall I also modify the Makefile?

Sorry, I forgot to reply on this point before.  Yes, you have to add
"style/exam.el" to the `STYLESRC' variable in "Makefile.in".  In
addition, please provide a commit message with the same style used in
earlier commits, see for example

    * e45c6d9 (2016-08-10)  Add new style/commath.el