Re: [AUCTeX-devel] correct patch for current master

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] correct patch for current master
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 15:57:56 +0000

   > Ok, fine, please notify us here when the process is complete.

   > I used the git one just because it was there, but if I remember well I
   > was able to use a Mercurial one in the past, right?

Yes you did git has an option for mercurial when importing.
I just realized that mercurial has an git option for exporting.
The point is now, this is a patch of patch and mercurial seems to me
easier than git, so I will send you a patch, just to see whether it will
be ok.

   > Sorry, I forgot to reply on this point before.  Yes, you have to add
   > "style/exam.el" to the `STYLESRC' variable in "Makefile.in".  In
   > addition, please provide a commit message with the same style used in
   > earlier commits, see for example

Ah in the Makefile.in (logical).
   >     * e45c6d9 (2016-08-10)  Add new style/commath.el

Ok, I hope the commit message will be included in the patch

And I don't end up like

https://www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/1597:_Git
   > Bye,
   > Mosè