Re: [AUCTeX-devel] my patch? Examn (bidi in preparation)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] my patch? Examn (bidi in preparation)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 16:29:24 +0000

   > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

   > Yes, it is a nuisance.  As a rule, you (as well as the responsible
   > maintainer) will receive a scan with the signature of an FSF
   > representative on it: the copyright assignment is a contract with
   > requirements for both parties.

   > Sometimes stuff goes wrong or delays occur, not always readily
   > explainable.

Sorry to nag, but you seem a person to be sufficiently high «placed» in the
GNU/FSF hierarchy either to judge or to give advice.

Yesterday I wrote again the FSF clerk, Donald R. Robertson III,
complaining his missing reaction when I sent him the FSF copyright
papers, the 8th of August, however he still did not answer, do you know
how to proceed?