Re: [AUCTeX-devel] problem loading auctex 11.89 in OS X

From: Artemio González López
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] problem loading auctex 11.89 in OS X
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 20:24:17 +0200

Thanks a lot, Mosé! I did a clean installation of acted 1.89, but the problem
still persisted. However, installing with ELPA in Emacs 25 worked well. I have
therefore resigned myself to using Emacs 22 with auctex 1.88 (I put several
conditionals in my .emacs file to handle this).

Thanks again,

Artemio

Sent from my iPad