Re: [AUCTeX-devel] subfiles, private macros, scan the master file

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] subfiles, private macros, scan the master file
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 14:14:54 +0000

   > Using `assoc' makes sure you pick-up the option of the wanted class.
   > In rare corner cases there may be more than one entry in that alist,
   > your solution is not granted to pick-up the right option.

Good I learned something important in lisp!

   > A patch is always better, because we can more easily preserve
   > authorship of the change and you can include the appropriate message.
   > In addition, when you add a new style file, you have also to edit
   > Makefile.in, so it's never a single-file-change ;-)

Correct.

   > When you create a new file, please copy and adapt the copyright header
   > from other existing files, do not do it on your own.  The previous
   > file you sent had a wrong format, see

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=auctex.git;a=commitdiff;h=d833e0e3efc271e6d12b82ba5bb91ecd631e620a

Uf, I am sorry, I saw that I use a template when generating new lisp
files and obviously that one was outdated. This time I copied an
existing copyright header. Will send the patch in a minute. Hopefully
without causing to much trouble.

Uwe