Re: [AUCTeX-devel] reftex-select-toggle-follow for master and slave file

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] reftex-select-toggle-follow for master and slave files
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 22:29:05 +0100

Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

> I just did, I downloaded your file and applied it. I don't not any
> difference to the behavior I described earlier, so I am not sure where
> the difference should lie in?

Thanks for checking and feedback.  Hard to tell, maybe saved parsed
information with (setq reftex-save-parse-info t)?  My RefTeX config is:

    (require 'reftex)
    (add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook #'turn-on-reftex)
    (setq reftex-plug-into-AUCTeX t)

I also removed all automatic generated styles by AUCTeX before
restarting Emacs and visiting the test files.  I have

    (setq TeX-auto-save nil)

in my .emacs anyways.  My idea was to start with 3 new files and see if
RefTeX can handle it without any saved information.

Best, Arash