Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Next release?

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Next release?
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 11:40:45 +0100

Dear all,

I propose to wait until January 9th for other possible fixes to come
in, then we can do a new release as soon as possible in the next few
days.  Being AUCTeX in ELPA (thanks Tassilo!), we have constantly a
fair share of users testing a recent version of the package, I'm
confident there isn't something completely broken (ok, apart some
fontification features, but they weren't fundamental ;-).  Comments?