Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Automatic adding of label to optional argument

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Automatic adding of label to optional argument
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 19:08:22 +0100

Hi Mosè,

Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> writes:

> So are you transferring part of the job currently done by
> `LaTeX-label' to `TeX-read-label'?

Yes.  `TeX-read-label' is also used stand-alone, so I think the code
should be also there.  One real duplication is that `LaTeX-label' and
`TeX-read-label' both do (LaTeX-add-labels label) for the same label,
but I think we can live with it since (LaTeX-labels-list) removes the
dupes.

> Asked just to understand what you're doing, looks good anyway.

As always, many thanks for checking.  If you have other comments
reg. the code in listings.el I posted, I would incorporate them and
install the functions in git.

Best, Arash