[AUCTeX-devel] font-latex.el [4/4]: Fix documents and add trivial improv

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] font-latex.el [4/4]: Fix documents and add trivial improvements
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 22:24:34 +0900

(Continued from the previous message)
Finally, I attach a patch for some issues I found during the debugs.
I suppose that most of them don't need explanation, but change to the
argument of defvar for `font-latex-match-*' may require comments.  The
variable `font-latex-match-*' is used to store the regular expression
that matches the latex macros to fontify, while the variable
`font-latex-match-*-keywords' holds a list of those macros.  So
initializing the former with the latter does not make sense.  Actually,
it is initialized before this defvar by `font-latex-match-*-make' in the
setter function of defcustom of `font-latex-match-*-keywords', so this
initial value is not used anyway.  (So the default value is not nil but
the value assigned by `font-latex-match-*-make' because it is not made
always-buffer-local-variable yet at that time.)

Comments and suggestions about these four patches are greatly welcome.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita