[AUCTeX-devel] A simple patch displaying compilation time

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] A simple patch displaying compilation time
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 08:45:04 +0100

Hi all,

I have finally become bored enough of going to Eshell and saying "time
pdflatex <whetever>" instead of just pressing C-c C-c that I decided to
spend a few minutes writing this quite trivial patch.  I would be
thankful for reviewing it and telling me what I should change in case
I messed something up (or accepting it if I didn't;-)).

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski