Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Fix for tex-jp.el

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Fix for tex-jp.el
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 20:59:31 +0900

Hi Uwe and all,

> 21.5 might, I am not so sure about 21.4, and I do remember discussions
> about this issue on the xemacs beta list some time ago. I will come back
> to you soon.

Actually, I would like to settle things up soon because there are futher
shortcomings in tex-jp.el which I want to work on fixing.  So, I'm
planning to install the attached patches in the git repository in a few
days unless someone objects.

The patch #1 is revised a bit according to Arash's comment
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/auctex-devel/2017-02/msg00009.html
but is essentially the same as the former one.  The patch #2 is the same
as before.

Since the changes are confined within tex-jp.el only, I suppose those do
not cause problem to most of the users.  Of course, feel free to revert
them if it turns out to be false.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita