Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Fix for tex-jp.el

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Fix for tex-jp.el
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 10:54:41 +0000

>>> "Ikumi" == Ikumi Keita <address@hidden> writes:
   > If so, how?  I proposed a way of
   >                        ((fboundp 'get-coding-system-from-locale)
   >                         (get-coding-system-from-locale
   >                          (current-locale))))))

Steven Turnbull answered, but even he does not have (MacOSX) a working
21.4 mule installation. In any case he proposes to use

    (get-coding-system-from-locale (or (getenv "LC_ALL")
                                       (getenv "LC_CTYPE")
                                       (getenv "LANG")
                                       ;; and maybe fiddle with LANGUAGES
                                       ;; but that's non-trivial
                                       ))

But I am not sure that this will settle your problem.
Maybe you want to contact him yourself?

 address@hidden

Regards

Uwe