Re: [AUCTeX-devel] support for xemacs

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] support for xemacs
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 13:05:10 +0000

   > Hi all,
   > Arash Esbati <address@hidden> writes:

   > following up myself, I've installed the solution suggested by Keita
   > (Thanks!) and patched {tex,latex}.el and the affected style files.  Can
   > people with XEmacs on HD give this a roll, please?

Ok this weekend I have time for it. So the patch is in the git
repository? Best seems that I download compile and test the whole beast.

You sent me a couple of days ago a test file, but I am a bit lost (since
I barely use that style file). I should run M-return at EOL, is this
correct?

Problem is I have bound M-return bound to a private function, can you
please quickly tell me which command you want me to run?

Thanks

Uwe