Re: [AUCTeX-devel] delete (or comment out) all environments in a buffer,

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] delete (or comment out) all environments in a buffer, say equation
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 09:50:27 +0000

   > On 2017-03-18, at 14:08, Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> wrote:

   > How about this?

   > http://mbork.pl/2017-03-18_Deleting_all_instances_of_a_LaTeX_environment

I played around with your function, replacing deleting with
comment-region but then I became ambitious  and wanted the
LaTeX-comment-environment function also to uncomment the environments
using
(LaTeX-comment-environment-new (quote (4)))
but I failed because of the (for me) sophisticated interactive call, so
I simple don't know who to add the "P" in that list (just in case you
look for a «new» blog entry ...:-D

Uwe