[AUCTeX-devel] add qpdfview to TeX-view-program-selection options

From: Carlos
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] add qpdfview to TeX-view-program-selection options
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 07:27:52 -0400

Hello:

I set qpdfview https://launchpad.net/qpdfview to TeX-view-program-list,
and after restarting, two viewers were assigned a colon ':'

In all honesty I thought it was a semicolon at first, but after
reinstalling it on the system I'm writing this post from, it looks like
a colon. But that's not the point.

The point is that two (2) viewers are assigned the same character, when
qpdfview is added to the view-program-list.

Also, when I selected it, it assigned Arabic numeral 7 to qpdfview, and
it assigned, like I already noted, the same character ':' to two of the
viewers. This is an alphabetical side effect.

Is there any problem adding qpdfview to the choices that are currently
available without having to go through the view-program-list?

Thanks guys.