Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Use `TeX-search-files-by-type' in `LaTeX-includegraph

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Use `TeX-search-files-by-type' in `LaTeX-includegraphics-read-file-TeX'
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 23:34:25 +0200

Hi Keita,

thank you, the change you propose looks good, indeed
`LaTeX-includegraphics-extensions' isn't used as it's supposed to be
used.

However, I'd wait before applying this (slightly) breaking patch,
especially regarding XEmacs support.  As suggested by Tassilo, we'll
release a final version of AUCTeX in the 11.* series still supporting
XEmacs, we'll then apply breaking changes in the 12.* series.