[AUCTeX-devel] hebrew and math mode

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] hebrew and math mode
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 17:53:26 +0200

Hi

When writing hebrew in latex files, I would like to turn on hebrew via
quail or a even more sophisticated version such as

(defun my-turn-bidi-on ()
  "Just turn  R2L on (`bidi-paragraph-direction' is NIL)
   and turn the hebrew (qwerty) keyboard on."
  (interactive)
  (setq  bidi-paragraph-direction nil)
  (setq org-mime-bidi-support t)
  (set-input-method "hebrew-phonetic-qwerty" t)
  (message "R2L on and the hebrew qwerty keyboard!")
;  (set-face-font 'default "DejaVu Sans Mono-14")) ; thanks to Eli! no this is
to bold
  (custom-set-faces
   '(default ((t (:family "DejaVu Sans Mono" :foundry "unknown" :slant
                          normal :weight normal :height 143 :width normal))))))

However I would to turn that on for text but now for mathematical
formula I thought I could play a bit around with
(lambda () (not (texmathp)))

But it seems that I don't really understand that function to apply it
properly. Somebody has an idea?

Thanks and regards

Uwe