[AUCTeX-devel] Call for patches for last release on 11.x series

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Call for patches for last release on 11.x series
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 18:23:44 +0100

Dear all,

now that the Ghostscript issue has been fixed I think it's a good time
to release a new version of AUCTeX, that will be the last in the 11.x
series concerning new features.  At the same time we'll release AUCTeX
12.01, (almost?) identical to 11.92, but it'll support only GNU Emacs
>= 24 and the development will continue only here.

So, everyone who has a patch that would like to be included in version
11.92 please send it now.  Ideally, I'd like to distribute the new
versions by the end of the month.

Thanks,