Re: [AUCTeX-devel] [AUCTeX-diffs] GNU AUCTeX branch, master, updated. 9f

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] [AUCTeX-diffs] GNU AUCTeX branch, master, updated. 9fdfe2c3d466d0a37b2d46b94052516e16d2c0c5
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 02:38:52 +0900

> The previous code was the result of a lot of testing and discussion.
> Replacing it without doing either is not a recipe for success.

Yes, it was a good lesson for me.  Althogh I asked a permission before
commit in
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/auctex-devel/2017-11/msg00012.htm
, I should have been more cautious.

My current idea is to fix the relavant code with the attached patch.
Could you please take a look and see whether it is reasonable?

Regards,
Ikumi Keita