[AUCTeX-devel] small patch dealing with a compatibility problem when usi

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] small patch dealing with a compatibility problem when using breqn and cdlatex
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 16:13:12 +0100

Hi

This is a bit of a bizarre problem. I am using the latest auctex git master in GNU emacs 26 together with cdlatex.

Consider please the following example
(using cdlatex) \documentclass[12pt]{article} \usepackage{breqn} \begin{document} \begin{dmath} \end{dmath} \end{document} (Breqn is supported by auctex) If I try to insert a H^0 into the dmath environment a $H^0$ is inserted, which is not correct. If cdlatex is deactivated everything is fine. I wrote Carsten but he is on vacations. This is strictly speaking not an auctex problem, but the following patch to texmathp solves the issue.

Any opinions? I don't know how many people use auctex with cdlatex but the patch also does not produce any harm to auctex I think

Regards

Uwe Brauer

In Germany it is still Chrismas, so happy Christmas to those how share that custom.