Re: [AUCTeX-devel] small patch dealing with a compatibility problem when

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] small patch dealing with a compatibility problem when using breqn and cdlatex
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 10:53:27 +0100

Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

> This is strictly speaking not an auctex problem, but the following
> patch to texmathp solves the issue.
>
> Any opinions? I don't know how many people use auctex with cdlatex but
> the patch also does not produce any harm to auctex I think

Hi Uwe,

thanks for reporting this.  Indeed, I have missed to add entries for
breqn.sty to texmathp.el.  I've just changed that.  Please note that I
did not apply your patch directly for these reasons:

- dsuspend doesn't have a starred version and for me, it is an env-off
  toggle.
- there was a typo in ("darrya" env-on)
- entries were below `AMS-LaTeX'

I don't use cdlatex, can you update your AUCTeX installation and see if
it now works?

Best, Arash