[AUCTeX-devel] Support for import.sty package

From: Pierre Lorenzon
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Support for import.sty package
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 06:19:32 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Did someone in the passt try to implement a support for the
import package. I have been using it recently and find it
convenient for my needs except that there is no auctex support
for it. In particular .el files corresponding to imported TeX
source will not be loaded.

If nothing was done I ll try to do it but I do not really want
to reinvent the weel. So if someone can tell me somehting about
that !

Regards

Pierre