[AUCTeX-devel] reftex-reference not including autoref

From: Alex Branham
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] reftex-reference not including autoref
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 11:15:18 -0500

Hi all -

I've been having this issue for a while, ever since switching to Emacs
26 where C-c ) (reftex-reference) does not include "[a] \autoref" even
though I have hyperref in the preamble of my document. I've tried
setting reftex-ref-style-default-list to '("Hyperref" "Default") but
that doesn't help.

I can reproduce this from emacs -Q by find-file-ing to a tex file with
\usepackage{hyperref}:

M-x reftex-mode
M-x reftex-reference

To my memory, in Emacs 25 I would have \autoref as a choice, but now I
don't. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Alex