[AUCTeX-devel] Improvements to tex-fold

From: Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Improvements to tex-fold
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 17:13:19 +0200

Hi,

thanks once more for the latest fixes to tex-fold-mode. As I will reply in a different thread, they work great, once the scrolling issues are addressed somewhere else.

Nevertheless, some improvement is possible and I am attaching a change that sets mathbf at the same level as the texbf macro with respect to folding and font-lock-mode.

I hope it will be considered for the master branch of AUCTeX..

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)