[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[AUCTeX-devel] Typeset LaTeX files with non-ascii file name in TeXLive 2
[AUCTeX-devel] Typeset LaTeX files with non-ascii file name in TeXLive 2018
Mon, 21 May 2018 02:17:03 +0900
I'd like to commit a change proposed in
in order to resolve problems addressed in
. Are there anyone who doesn't agree with this?
As explained in ealier messages, this patch introduces some
- Users cannot put raw TeX codes in the command line like
latex -interaction=nonstopmode \SOME_CODE \input FILENAME
via setting `TeX-command-extra-options' anymore, as long as the
default `TeX-command-list' is used.
- (Pdf)latex binaries without e-TeX extension have the following two
1. Preview-latex does not work. (This can be circumvented by
customizing `preview-LaTeX-command' and
`preview-undump-replacements' to cancel the change by my patch,
2. Region compilation (C-c C-r, C-c C-e etc.) does not work.
I.e., such binaries can only use C-c C-c (and C-c C-a) to typeset
the latex documents.
If you consider that these incompatibilities are not acceptable,
please express your opinion. I would be ready to discuss about this.
If no objection, I'll commit the change in a few days. Adding document
changes and regression tests will follow later.
P.S. I tested the patch with MikTeX briefly, and encountered no
- [AUCTeX-devel] Typeset LaTeX files with non-ascii file name in TeXLive 2018,
Ikumi Keita <=