Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Max number of arguments for fontification?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Max number of arguments for fontification?
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 16:43:06 +0100

Arash Esbati <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Arash,

> The last mandatory argument is not fontified in 2 cases; it seems to
> depend on prior number of (optional?) arguments.  I had a brief look
> at font-latex.el, but couldn't find anything.  Any idea what's going
> on here?

Yes.  We add exactly eight match highlighters in
`font-latex-keyword-matcher', (font-latex-matched-face 0) to
(font-latex-matched-face 7).  I guess someone thought this would be way
more than enough (similar to IBM's claim that there won't be a market
for more than five computers worldwide). :-)

I've extended it to 12 now.  Go crazy!