Re: [AUCTeX-devel] xemacs (sigh)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] xemacs (sigh)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 14:54:33 +0200

Hi Mose

> Hi Uwe,
> On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 at 13:40, Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> wrote:

> Not sure about the origin of the error, but upgrading AUCTeX may be
> useful.  Version 11.84 was released 12 years ago.  The latest version
gosh, so long ago?

> supporting XEmacs is 11.92.

Thanks, it seems that the log message of the particular commit does not
make any reference to this important fact. At least when I convert it to
mercurial (via the hg-git extension, I really don't know git well
enough: so I don't know how to display the original log message of that
particular commit in git, but I know it in mercurial).

I just see

Release_11.92

Again not knowing enough git, if I am correct and the message is that
short, could the  message be made a bit more extensive, although this was
published 10 years ago?

Thanks

Uwe