Re: [AUCTeX-devel] xemacs (sigh)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] xemacs (sigh)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 15:58:06 +0200

   > On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 at 13:54, Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> wrote:

   > You should ask your colleague why they're using such an old version :-)

Because I did not bother to upgrade for them (since I switched to GNU
emacs and everything was fine till now.

   > We can't edit history (this principle is probably even more important
   > in Mercurial than in git), I'm not sure what you expect us to do.

Oh just some hint in the log message that 11.92 is the last version
compatible with xemacs: If you wouldn't have told me, I did not know to
figure that out (besides using google)

   > What was released 10 years ago?  11.92 was released 2 years ago and is
   > functionally identical to the latest stable version (12.1), apart from
   > the fact this won't run with XEmacs.

Ok my bad misunderstanding. So it was 2 years ago and 11.84 was 12 ago,
I did not interpolate well enough. :'(