Re: [AUCTeX-devel] xemacs (sigh)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] xemacs (sigh)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 18:28:23 +0200

   > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

   > Like with any piece of Emacs, you check the included Info manual.  In
   > particular, you look in the respective "News" or "Changes" section in
   > the respective manual.

[Snip]...

   > Commit messages are _absolutely_ not the place for collecting
   > release-relevant information. They are supposed to describe the
   > particular changes affected by a particular commit, not changes by
   > some unspecific series of commits preceding it.

Ok, I will not argue with you about this issue since you have much more
experience in maintaining a software project, that I have.

That commit has a tag (at least it appears so when converted to
mercurial, that is why I personally would have added something like
(last version which works with Xemacs, for details see the manual or so)