\usepackage{../mystyle} and the corresponding lisp style file

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: \usepackage{../mystyle} and the corresponding lisp style file
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 18:49:07 +0100

  Hi

  I just added a relative trivial style lisp support file called
mytodo-beamer.el[1] into my
  private lisp directory.

  Now, the issue is the following

  If I have the line
  \usepackage{mytodo-beamer}
  in my latex file, everything is fine, the lisp file is loaded.

  if however I put the style file one directory up and then add
  \usepackage{../mytodo-beamer}
  then auctex does not load the corresponding lisp file.

  What can or shall I do?

Regards

Uwe Brauer

Footnotes: