AucTex Configuration in Windows

From: Βαγγέλης Μαθιούδης
Subject: AucTex Configuration in Windows
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 18:55:43 +0000

Hello,

I am trying to follow your guide to configure auctex for emacs but I can’t understand how to do ./configure and where. I downloaded MinGW, MikTex, Ghostscript, auctex.

For me Emacs is located in a file emacs-27.1-x86_64 in downloads and auctex file is C:\Users\MyPc\AppData\Roaming\.emacs.d\elpa\auctex-12.3.1.

I opened the msys, changed to above folder but when I typed ./configure etc it returns there is no such directory.

Could you please help me?

Regards,

Vangelis