Re: Loading AUCTeX out of Git repo

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: Loading AUCTeX out of Git repo
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 22:23:54 +0100

Tassilo Horn <tsdh@gnu.org> writes:

> Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:
>
>>> install.texi:523: raising the section level of @subsubsection which is too
>>> low
>>> Makefile:167: recipe for target '../INSTALL' failed
>>> make[1]: *** [../INSTALL] Error 1
>>> make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/redknight/git/auctex/doc'
>>> Makefile:236: recipe for target 'docs' failed
>>> make: *** [docs] Error 2
>>
>> Confirmed! The same here.
>
> Fixed!

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the quick fix.

> Arash, I've changed the @subsubsection to @subsubheading which I think
> was what you've had in mind.

Actually, I had @subsection in my mind because the other @subheading's
before my addition refer to this part:

    Often people without system administration privileges want to
    install software for their private use. [...]

    Here is how to do the various parts:
    @subheading

I think it makes sense to have a distinction between this part and the
Git part since the former talks about *installing*.

WDYT, does it make sense?

Best, Arash