Re: seq- functions

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: seq- functions
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2022 09:20:19 +0200

Hi Keita,

Ikumi Keita <ikumi@ikumi.que.jp> writes:

> Is is safe to assume that those seq- functions are available without
> (require 'seq) for all supported emacsen? As far as I can see, emacs
> 25.1 doesn't have autoloads for `seq-uniq' and `seq-concatenate'.

Thanks for catching this.  I thought I had checked this, but it wasn't
good enough :-[  seq.el is preloaded in Emacs with commit f2b7525e38
which will be then version 29.  I think I will add something like this
to tex.el:

    (when (< emacs-major-version 29)
      (require 'seq))

with a comment that seq.el the preloaded with Emacs 29.  WDYT?

Best, Arash