Re: amsart: shh I forgot to correct the fortification of one command sor

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: amsart: shh I forgot to correct the fortification of one command sorry
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2022 19:04:37 +0200

>>> "AE" == Arash Esbati <arash@gnu.org> writes:

>>> +    '("keywords" 1)
>>> +    '("subjclass" ["Year"] "List of subjects")
>>> +    '("thanks" 1)
>>
>>> This is already available in latex.el, so it can be removed here.
>>
>> Subjclass is *not* defined defined in latex, I am confused here

> My comment applied only to line directly above it; not to others further
> up.
Ok, understood, thanks
>>> +    '("title" ["Short Title"] "Title")
>>> +    '("urladdr" 1))
>>
>>> I think it makes sense to declare this as a verbatim macro, we insert:
>>
>>> (add-to-list 'LaTeX-verbatim-macros-with-braces-local "email")
>>> (add-to-list 'LaTeX-verbatim-macros-with-braces-local "urladdr")
>>
>>> +   (TeX-run-style-hooks "amsmath" "amsthm")
>>> +   (LaTeX-add-environments "abstract")
>>> +   (when (and (featurep 'font-latex)
>>> +              (eq TeX-install-font-lock 'font-latex-setup))
>>> +     (font-latex-add-keywords '(("author" "[{")
>>> +                                ("contrib" "[{")
>>> +                                ("curraddr" "{")
>>> +                                ("email" "{")
>>> ("email" "")
>>> Remove the brace since is done by syntactic fontification.
>>
>> For curraddr etc as well

> Only if you add it to `LaTeX-verbatim-macros-with-braces-local' as well.
> IIUC \address and \curraddr are snail mail addresses and not URI's?

Right, they are snail addresses, so I only use
LaTeX-verbatim-macros-with-braces-local for email and urladdr.

I tried to find more documentation for amsart but failed, for example I never
heard about \specialsection{This is a Special Section title}
nor have I seen it in manuscripts.

>>> +                                ("dedicatory" "{")
>>> +                                ("keywords" "{")
>>> +                                ("subjclass" "[{")
>>> +                                ("title" "[{")
>>> +                                ("thanks" "{")
>>
>>> Already in font-latex.el
>>
>> Subjclass is also not in font-latex.el, are you using top-quoting here?

I send a new patch, but it will only include the document options, for more
stuff, I need some additional documentation.