audio-video

Re: [Audio-video] http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibau

From: Quiliro Ordóñez Baca
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibault_Jean-Philippe_Mengual-Freedom_0_for_everybody_really_.text
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 21:57:49 -0500

El jue 24 jul 2014 12:35:20 ECT, Garreau, Alexandre escribió:
>> I would like a way to distinguish each other or to mix them without
>> one denying the other in order strengthen both. Is it possible to
>> provide this?
>
> Yes, it’s what we do. Promoting both, and, using the “freedom” word in
> its large meaning, we “mix” them making a discursive *link* between, so
> we try to strenghten both. It’s what I tried to explain from some mails

I would rather not promote accessibility this way. I would rather
promote it as software accessibility. To give both software
accessibility and software freedom equal importance would be my
interest to promote in FSF Latin America, if you agree with this
distinction. I am one of the members of the board. I would have to
convince the others to put this policy into effect. Please tell me what
you think.
--
Saludos libres,
Quiliro Ordóñez