autoconf-archive-maintainers

Next autoconf-archive release?

From: Dan Amelang
Subject: Next autoconf-archive release?
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:20:45 -0700

Hello,

I fixed an old autoconf-archive macro of mine last year at the request of the python devs. Thank you for merging my fix already. Apparently, the python people prefer to pull their updates from official releases, so they are asking when the next autoconf-archive comes out.

I figured that it's been just over a year since the last one, so it would be appropriate to ask.

For reference, here is the python issue:

    https://github.com/python/cpython/issues/89640

And here is the autoconf-archive PR from last year (already merged):

    https://github.com/autoconf-archive/autoconf-archive/pull/279

Thank you for your attention,

Dan