autonomous-discuss

[autonomo.us] Welcome back to autonomo.us

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [autonomo.us] Welcome back to autonomo.us
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:11:34 -0400

Firstly, I should say: if you weren't expecting to be on this list, I
apologize. I snagged the list from people who were posting on the list
at the time, and if you email me -- address@hidden -- I will make
sure you're removed ASAP.

For those of you who want to be on this list: welcome, or welcome back.

The website is back up -- a few problems here and there, but nothing we
can't fix. Blog posts aren't showing up with people's names right now
(unless you're me, or Luis Villa) but I will have that fixed shortly.

Have a look at the website -- http://autonomo.us/ -- we have a logo,
thanks to mray.de and the work of Mr Jon Phillips. Jon and I have been
discussing bringing the site back for a while now, and I'm sure I speak
for everyone when I remind us all how far we've come already.

If you find a problem, with the mailing list or with the website, please
let us know via the bug-tracker:

        http://bugs.foocorp.net/projects/autonomous

Similarly, we're going to bring back the wiki in a few days, but there's
a little more work to be done there still.

On the same note, thanks to all the work of the FSF sysadmin team,
especially Ward Vandewege and Bernie Innocenti for putting together this
brand spanking new list server for the GNU project -- autonomo.us is the
first list on the new machine!

Anyway, I should shut up and finish my taxes. Welcome to you all!

matt
---
Matt Lee
Hairier Manager